[ANNOUNCE] upgrade of the mapviewer

GeoAdminCh API

May 28, 2024, 11:05:09 AMMay 28
to GeoAdminCh API
Dear colleagues

We would like to inform you that the mapviewer map.geo.admin.ch will be updated in the second half of June 2024. The upgrade is primarily characterised by a comprehensive renewal of the technologies used. In addition, proven functionalities such as importing external content, the 3D view or the position display as well as security will be further improved. If you use the map viewer for more complex cases and want to ensure that everything works as usual after the go-live, we recommend that you test your applications / use cases extensively in advance at test.map.geo.admin.ch.

One of those more complex cases for example is the communication between the viewer embedded via iframe with the parent.
See for example here

Check here for further information on the upgrade.
If you have any questions, please contact in...@geo.admin.ch.

Kind regards
PP BGDI team