Re: Cool bike pose

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Apr 1, 2022, 3:05:11 PM4/1/22
to Mark Brigham, gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I'm not an authority on womans fashions but I think those are "coulotts". Highly approved for
authentic riding, bird watching and sitting in a cafe.
STO

Apr 1, 2022, 3:32:55 PM4/1/22
to 'Harvey Haines' via Gentleman Cyclist
I'd love to find an outfit like that!!! Classy for sure.

Benita Warns
Member of Parliament
ed3b8549-a7e6-471f-b684-d30e039b936b

cmontgo...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2022, 4:36:50 AM4/4/22
to Gentleman Cyclist
Hellfire, I'd like to find an outfit like that too. Except I want it in the family tartan. That'd be cool.
Craig Montgomery Tucson
Montgomery Tartan.jpg