Lake Pepin 2022

Alan Lloyd

May 16, 2022, 8:33:46 PM5/16/22
to Shirt-Tail Organiser, Gentleman Cyclist
Thanks for yet another great weekend - here are the photos I took, in my Flickr album ...

 - Alan

Paulos, Richard G

May 16, 2022, 8:48:17 PM5/16/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
My photos from the event are also at Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rickpaulos/albums/72177720299007984

Immediately after the ride we drove to Memorial Park in Red Wing. We had spotted it while riding around Friday night. Trees have been pruned and it has a new overlook built on the top. My few photos don't do the view justice. It is certainly worth visiting. I suspect it's a prime spot for watching sunsets and sunrises. We rode right by the park entrance as we departed from Colvill park on 7th street. I absolutely do not recommend trying to ride your English steel up or down the access road.

Rick

PS, Years ago I set up a Lake Pepin 3 Speed group at Flickr. For photos from all years. Feel free to join that group and add your own photos.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/2810413@N20/

Thanks for yet another great weekend - here are the photos I took, in my Flickr album ...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/26361775@N02/albums/72177720298893593

- Alan
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/26361775@N02/albums/72177720298893593>

Alan Lloyd