Dinner and Breakfast Details for the Lake Pepin 3-Speed Tour

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Apr 21, 2022, 12:08:16 PM4/21/22
Dear Hungry Nutters:

Great news from Brenda at Turning Waters B&B&B; see her message below.
Below the below is news from the Staghead regarding the Friday pre-ride Kerfuffle and Sunday post-ride Decompression Dinner.

[From Brenda] So here are the costs
I have professional tent/tables/chairs like last year.  I will provide music Saturday night on the patio (weather permitting)

Dinner 5pm start time
Cost $30 (up $5 to cover increased expenses)
Pulled Pork Sandwich (limited chicken option) or Veggie/Vegan Option
grilled potatoes
mushy peas
apple crisp
fruit
water/coffee

Breakfast 9am
$18
 Hard boiled eggs
yogurt & homemade granola
fruit
bagels w/cream cheese, peanut butter, honey
juice
coffee

Let me know.  I prefer Venmo for ease of use.  However, they can use credit card, but there is a small service fee.  @BrendaPearson on Venmo
561-307-4978 is cell number.

Home number is 651-564-1568 and it rolls to my cell.
Brenda Pearson

[From the STO] The Staghead has approved our pleadings for a pre- and post-ride gathering place. Below are the details:
Friday, May 13 requires a reservation. 5pm is when they open. Ring them at 651-212-6494. www.staghead.com
Sunday, May 15 also requires a reservation (new this year). 5pm is when they open so if you need to hurry in from Wabasha to get there early, you'll be sitting alone on the sidewalk wondering why you didn't take that inviting alternate route down Ski Road.

Best along the Path,
Jon Sharratt, Shirt-Tail Organiser