Barley John’s

tim...@bitstream.net

Sep 3, 2022, 6:35:14 PM9/3/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Having dinner with friends tonight @ BJ’s. Our Favorite Server spotted me and asked re: our plans about monthly meetings and the ABCE. Also she asked re: Noel. They might like a confirmation as to the 1st Wednesdays as she said they need to “staff up.” ISTR the STO has already talked with them re: the ABCE.

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Sep 3, 2022, 9:45:52 PM9/3/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
All,
I emailed and talked with John Moore in person and he confirmed our "First Wednesday" switch and the ABCE on Sunday the 18th. Watch for a full update on Monday since this coming Wednesday is our meeting.
STO

Having dinner with friends tonight @ BJ’s.  Our Favorite Server spotted me and asked re: our plans about monthly meetings and the ABCE.  Also she asked re: Noel.  They might like a confirmation as to the 1st Wednesdays as she said they need to “staff up.”  ISTR the STO has already talked with them re: the ABCE.

Paulos, Richard G

Sep 8, 2022, 3:41:24 PM9/8/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Queen Elizabeth II died today. Plenty of news coverage if you haven't heard yet.

1 more reason for black at the ABCE.

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Sep 8, 2022, 9:20:46 PM9/8/22
to Paulos, Richard G, gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Indeed. 2 eras have come to an end.
STO

Queen Elizabeth II died today.   Plenty of news coverage if you haven't heard yet.

1 more reason for black at the ABCE.

John Hardy

Sep 9, 2022, 9:59:38 AM9/9/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com, Paulos, Richard G
Her Majesty must have died from a broken heart after hearing that Sir Noel passed on.