Fw: English Day

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Apr 1, 2022, 2:58:23 PM4/1/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
FYI Gents
STO

From: MMRB <in...@mmrbstore.com>
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 1:25 PM
To: jon gentlemancyclist.com <j...@gentlemancyclist.com>
Subject: English Day

Please forward this to the wonderful Nutters in this group.

As you may recall, the Members of Parliament have hosted English Day events at Mr. Michael Recycles Bicycles to assist those who may still need to acquire a worthy steed upon which to assault the Bay City Hill, or simply need a few bits and bobs to finish building said steed. In any case, we will be opening up our private collection of English parts for perusal and sale, as well as assembling the collection of English bicycles which are also available for sale. We will be hosting this event alongside a similar event focused on American Schwinn bicycles. The date is Sunday, April 24, 2022, and the location is the parking area and garage behind Mr. Michael Recycles Bicycles. The address is 520 N. Prior Avenue in St. Paul. As is our custom, tea and biscuits will be served to our guests.

Make your plans to come shop the wonderful selection of English bicycles and parts on Sunday, April 24, and share in a spot of tea and perhaps a story or two from days gone by. We look forward to welcoming you to English Day 2022.

Michael and Benita Warns
Members of Parliament
Mr. Michael Recycles Bicycles
520 N. Prior Avenue