Wednesday Brew-up

Ian Lindridge

Jul 1, 2024, 3:42:27 PM (5 days ago) Jul 1
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
With Wednesday @ Waldmann's being the Eve of Independence Day will there be a gathering? Mary and I are planning to go if it's business as usual. July 4th has no plans except for keeping my cat company while she's hiding in a closet while fireworks are going.
Ian Lindridge

David Sieving

Jul 1, 2024, 10:42:45 PM (4 days ago) Jul 1
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I was wondering the same.

Dave

On Jul 1, 2024, at 2:42 PM, Ian Lindridge <ian.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

With Wednesday @ Waldmann's being the Eve of Independence Day will there be a gathering? Mary and I are planning to go if it's business as usual. July 4th has no plans except for keeping my cat company while she's hiding in a closet while fireworks are going.
Ian Lindridge

jon gentlemancyclist.com

Jul 1, 2024, 11:23:22 PM (4 days ago) Jul 1
to David Sieving, gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's on!
Jon