Blind Lizard Resurrected !!!!!!

Mark Stonich

Jun 18, 2022, 6:48:59 PM6/18/22
to Gentleman Cyclist
Sorry for the late notice but….

I just found out that the 3rd best bike event ever, The Blind Lizard Picnic, has returned under new management. Sir Paul McLeete will be in attendance. But now as a participant, with a vintage Dunelt.

The web site hasn’t been updated since 2017. But in the past, official start time has been Noon, Fathers Day, Nicollet Island, Minneapolis.

Given tomorrow's decidedly non-British forecast, we’ll arrive early and not stay much past 1PM

 Mark Stonich 612-824-2372 (home)
  BikeSmith Design & Fabrication 612-710-9593 (work & cell)
   5349 Elliot Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55417 USA
     http://bikesmithdesign.com
       https://www.flickr.com/photos/bikesmith/