1963 Parliament ladies frame blue

Kenny

Jun 2, 2022, 7:32:48 PM6/2/22
to Gentleman Cyclist
82F9AC6C-84E5-40F2-A75B-A90A45F7569D.jpeg

Longshot,  looking to find a specific bike that passed through Sunrise Cyclery somewhere around 2010-2012.  We traded it in on some more modern rides since my wife was too short to ride it and not interested at the time, 10 years pass, the kids outgrew Mom and might have interest.  This would be the riding mate to my 1963 Raleigh

Thanks!

Kenny

Warns Benita and Michael

Jun 2, 2022, 10:07:06 PM6/2/22
to 'Kenny' via Gentleman Cyclist
We ride Parliaments, but we don't have this one. We have two black ones and a dark green one.

Michael and Benita Warns
Members of Parliament
d73c48dd-b93a-4284-bb83-53b0c964c837

Kenneth Ceaglske