On the way to......

Skip to the first unread message

Ian Lindridge

20 Feb 2023, 16:43:5220/02/2023
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I came across this photo while looking for something else that would remind of spring coming. The photo is at the start of the 2018 4 Trails Ride that Jon Sharratt and Noel Robinson started back in 2007. The ride started at one time at the trailhead of the Great River Trail but over the years the route was shortened to eventually begin and end in Trempealeau Wisconsin. We aged and we found a good meal at the beginning and end was more fun than miles ridden.........
Ian Lindridge
Woodbury Minnesota

L to R: Peter (Wrongway) Jourdain, Noel Robinson, Ian Lindridge, Dave Sieving, Jon Sharratt. Happy campers all.

#4.JPG

David Brierley

20 Feb 2023, 23:12:3020/02/2023
to Ian Lindridge, gentlema...@googlegroups.com

Happy times and a good ride!

Sent from Mail for Windows

John Crump

21 Feb 2023, 10:53:5121/02/2023
to Gentleman Cyclist
Peter Good to you in a photo again Hope all is well with you You old almost 90 now friend John Crump