Rover Hill Climb

Ian Lindridge

Oct 1, 2022, 7:31:55 PM10/1/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Covid symptoms gone except for a lingering cough so it's off to The Bay City Hill Monday to settle whether my modified TerraTrike Rover will climb The Hill in a reasonable time; I don't want to be the last, lone Nutter into Wabasha. I removed the factory crank set with another & bolted a 22 tooth sprocket to it. Seems ok around here but there is nothing close to The Bay City Hill. A substitute hill probably wouldn't set my mind at ease anyway. Now, if I had e-assist.......but the Rover is a $500 trike and $1000 or more for a mid drive isn't practical as I don't ride this trike as much as my ICE. I've got to do this soon as Winter Is Coming.......
Ian Lindridge a.k.a. The Blind Lord of Kent (BLoK)
Exiled to Woodbury Minnesota.