Noel's bike

Ian Lindridge

Aug 19, 2022, 11:01:23 AM8/19/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
Dear Riders of the Realm,
Noel's daughter Aislinn has 5 bicycles from Noel; 3 are 3-speeds and the other 2 are unknown but I believe his touring Trek is one of the mix. Aislinn would like to sell them to help offset the cost of the proceedings. If you are interested, contact Aislinn directly and please be generous. Noel also had an assortment of bits and bobs that will be sold  at the ABCE.
Aislinn is at:

Noel's touring Trek is in his vehicle currently at my house until his daughter can pick it up. Among some bike touring/camping stuff is his bike. Description: Multitrack, 24 speed twist grip on curved handlebars like our English 3 speeds. Colour green. Rear rack, 2 water bottle cages; adjustable handlebar stem. Tires ok, 700x28 or 32 with schraeder valves, no fenders. Standard hybrid bike saddle.
Ian Lindridge
Woodbury Minnesota