Fw: 3 speeds and more

jon gentlemancyclist.com

May 25, 2022, 11:34:26 AM5/25/22
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com

From: Patrick Persons <p...@patpeye.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 6:37 PM
To: jon gentlemancyclist.com <j...@gentlemancyclist.com>
Subject: 3 speeds and more

Jon, Patrick Persons here. You may recall Becki and I rode on the tour a few years in a row. It is with some bittersweet emotions I now find I need to clean out my garage of stuff I've not used for a bit. This includes my Raleigh with Rod Brakes and Becki's sweet candy red 3 speed, and for that matter a Terry Ocell tandem. I'm reaching out to you as perhaps you know where I could find a good home for some of these bikes. I'm not trying to make a fortune, so they would be priced to go. Maybe you could even advise as I'm not familiar with the bike market. If you can help,  please call. 651.636.6171
Thank you. I hope your tour goes well this year. We have fond memories of the tour.