Rudi Mayr

Theodore Schefelbein

Jun 17, 2024, 12:41:56 PMJun 17
to Gentleman Cyclist
Does anyone know if Rudi is still active on the GC board? I haven’t seen a post from him in ages, and I hope all is well with him.

Ted

Mark Brigham

Jun 17, 2024, 3:57:43 PMJun 17
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I don’t know if he’s active here. But I exchanged emails with him in September 2023 and again in February this year. He’s re-leathering a saddle, but has a number of irons in the fire so he only promised to get to it when he could.

Mark Brigham

On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 11:42 AM 'Theodore Schefelbein' via Gentleman Cyclist <gentlema...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if Rudi is still active on the GC board? I haven’t seen a post from him in ages, and I hope all is well with him.

Ted

Theodore Schefelbein

Jun 17, 2024, 9:28:03 PMJun 17
to Gentleman Cyclist
Thanks, Mark. Wonderful to hear he is still at the saddle trade. I should get one from him. Do you have contact info?

Ted

Mark Brigham

Jun 18, 2024, 8:00:35 AMJun 18
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I think he’ll contact you directly.

Mark Brigham
--
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. --Marie Curie

R H M

Jun 18, 2024, 8:11:15 AMJun 18
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
I'm fine, Ted, thanks! Sent a manuscript of my book to the publisher a couple weeks ago, maybe I'll have time for bikes again one day...
Cheers!
Rudi

On Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 12:42 PM 'Theodore Schefelbein' via Gentleman Cyclist <gentlema...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if Rudi is still active on the GC board? I haven’t seen a post from him in ages, and I hope all is well with him.

Ted

Theodore Schefelbein

Jun 18, 2024, 9:14:37 AMJun 18
to Gentleman Cyclist

Shoot me an email when you come up for air, Rudi! Congrats on the book, seems to me it would be a monumental task.

Ted

Theodore Schefelbein

Jun 18, 2024, 9:18:51 AMJun 18
to Gentleman Cyclist
te...@usfamily.net

I think you had it at one time, I seem to have lost your email, Rudi.

Ted