Meeting (2/7/24)

Noah Holzer

Feb 6, 2024, 8:47:43 AMFeb 6
to Gentleman Cyclist
Hi All,

All present at last month's gathering expressed general approval of the Waldmann Brewery as a cantidate for our meetings. Therefore, I propose that for this month we convene once again at Waldmann to reaffirm if the food, drink, and ambiance is as good as we all remember. Hope to see you on Wednesday!

For those who haven't been:
445 Smith Ave N, St Paul, MN 55102
www.waldmannbrewery.com

Best,
Noah

John Hardy

Feb 6, 2024, 10:45:00 AMFeb 6
to gentlema...@googlegroups.com
By the way, parking was NOT an issue last month. It can get difficult in the summer.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. “. Albert Einstein

On Feb 6, 2024, at 7:47 AM, Noah Holzer <noahhol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,