Old Frontenac, fini...

Tim Long

Jun 10, 2021, 4:52:34 PM6/10/21
to Gentleman Cyclist
Gathering Old Frontenac 05 16 2021.jpg
Noel at the Stone Wall Old Frontenac 05 16 2021.jpg

John Crump

Jun 10, 2021, 5:07:56 PM6/10/21
to Gentleman Cyclist
It is really funny how, when I lived in England during WW2 and after we always wanted something American. In the 1950s they had colouring kits, that you could take a black and white photo like this one of me, taken with Dads Kodak black and white film and make it look coloured . This photo of me almost75 years ago was my first bike an old Raleigh S/A 3 speed that my Uncle To who worked at Cyclo converted for me to ride. John Crump002.jpg