Author Topic Model get_new_author_topics

Joseph Emmens

Jun 19, 2024, 10:37:43 AMJun 19
to Gensim
Hey forum,

If I have an Author Topic Model (ATM) trained on a set of documents and their authors, and then I have a new sample of documents and the corresponding (different) authors. Can I use an already trained model to infer the distribution for the new set of authors?

I have looked at the function
get_new_author_topics
however, this appears to assume that each new document has only one author. Is that true? That appears to be computing a document level distribution for the cases in which the document is multi-authored.

Thanks!