mm matrix 1 index

Joseph Emmens

Jun 23, 2024, 7:31:01 AM (10 days ago) Jun 23
to Gensim
Hello All,

Just a quick question as I cannot find the solution. I have checked this SO post but no avail.

I am using a serialised author-topic-model on a matrix-market stored corpus. This takes documents as BOW but the convention is to use 1-indexing.

When I create my author2doc mapping do I also need to use 1-indexing, if I do gensim throws an index error, which fits with the gensim best practice of 0-indexing.

However can anyone confirm that I need the author2doc with 0 indexing and corpus.mm with 1 indexing, and that my mapping is correct? I am concerned with this that I am mapping authors to the wrong documents.

Thanks!