Data Format

Lorenzo Filitti

May 31, 2024, 7:35:33 PMMay 31
to Gensim
I want to apply a topic modeling model based on gensim that I found online on some data for a uni project. My data is in txt but the topic model accepts json files. How can I overcome this problem? I tried converting the file and creating a dictionary (index: word) and then transforming it into json but it still gives me an error.

Gordon Mohr

May 31, 2024, 7:38:53 PMMay 31
to Gensim
Without knowing the code you "found online", what sort of JSON it expects, what conversion steps you tried and results you got, and what error you hit, it's hard to make any suggestions. Can you be specific about the code you're trying to use, what formats you are starting with and attempting to end with, and what error(s) you're hitting?

- Gordon