Genshi with Angular.JS

D.W. Small

Oct 9, 2012, 12:30:06 PM10/9/12
to gen...@googlegroups.com
Interested in knowing if anyone is using Angular.js in combination with Genshi ?

Was wondering if there are any pertinent issues which might arise as I am considering various JS Frameworks...

Eli Stevens (Gmail)

Oct 10, 2012, 12:13:58 AM10/10/12
to gen...@googlegroups.com
Assuming that Angular.js is a browser framework (not something related
to node, etc.) I don't think that there should be any issues. Genshi
typically doesn't care about what happens once you've gotten the
template output html into the browser.

Cheers,
Eli