we are in main press with On the duty to protect the people in Gaza. How collapse of health system plays into genocide intentions.

Paola Manduca

Feb 13, 2024, 10:02:38 AMFeb 13
sorry for double mailing

I am glad of having reached  in Italy the main press with these qualified analyses, and more glad that many in the Italian network of health workers share them.

Hoping it helps to raise the chances to stop the continuing aggressions... Nasser hospital back wall was broken in a couple of hours ago after weeks of siege and snipers fire...

But even more hope that the people that read papers will understand it it is time to "mass promote " ceasefire calls for the safety of every Gazawi.

Please use and not be afraid to abuse the concept.. it is genocide
and is only planned to be incremented in next near future
in this orgy of hubris the Israeli are not likely to stop

--
Paola Manduca, Prof. Genetics
President NWRG-odv

Firmate per il 5xmille a Newweapons research group,
usando il CF di NWRG-odv
95170020101
per sostenere la salute infantile a Gaza., Palestina
FATtO Q-EN-.docx
Fatto Q- feb 14- baraBINO-MANDIUCA.docx