commonfactorGWAS error: " argument 2 matches multiple formal arguments"

Mayra Aldecoa

Feb 15, 2024, 10:33:33 AMFeb 15
to Genomic SEM Users
Hi everyone! Thanks for your help and support in the use of this package!

I'm trying to use the "commonfactorGWAS" to combine the FUSION summary statistics and LDSC output and run the common factor T-SEM... but I'm having weird results and this error...

> gfactor_TSEM_Hypothalamus<- commonfactorGWAS(covstruc= gfactor_LDSCoutput, SNP=gfactor_genes_Hypothalamus, parallel=FALSE, TWAS=TRUE)

Error in commonfactorGWAS(covstruc = gfactor_LDSCoutput, SNP = gfactor_genes_Hypothalamus,  :
  argument 2 matches multiple formal arguments

Any idea of what could it be?
Thanks in advace!

agro...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 5:35:11 PMFeb 15
to Genomic SEM Users
I think it's that your second argument is called SNP, but it should be called SNPs (with an s).