How does GenomicSEM merge summary statistics with LD-score files?

Thanh Le

May 28, 2024, 4:43:28 AMMay 28
to Genomic SEM Users
In the ldsc() step, I lost about 36k SNPs after merging with LD-score files. I'm guessing that it could be due to the difference in SNP, CHR, or BP, but I'm not sure how the other columns in LD-score files are used.
Could you explain how GenomicSEM merge the summary statistics with LD-scores files?

Thanks.

Best,
Thanh Le

Michel Nivard

May 28, 2024, 5:52:13 AMMay 28
to Thanh Le, Genomic SEM Users
Could you share the full log? ITs not uncommon for SNPs to be in one file, but no0t the other, and there is also some processing happening.