object 'SNPs2' not found

mike

Feb 17, 2024, 8:56:54 AMFeb 17
to Genomic SEM Users
Why does this situation occur? Can you help me solve this problem?"

CorrelatedFactors<-userGWAS(covstruc = LDSCoutput, SNPs = aging_sumstats, model = model ,sub=c("F1~SNP", "F2~SNP","F3~SNP")) [1] "Please note that an update was made to userGWAS on Sept 1 2023 so that the default behavior is to fix the measurement model using the fix_measurement argument." Error in nrow(SNPs2) : object 'SNPs2' not found

Message has been deleted

mike

Feb 17, 2024, 9:04:16 AMFeb 17
to Genomic SEM Users

It's really a coincidence. I just sent you an email asking about it, and now it's solved. This problem can be solved by simply specifying the number of cores Thankes!