Re: [Genome Informatics] WormBase iOS App/Mobile web site

Abigail Cabunoc

May 1, 2013, 5:11:07 PM5/1/13
to genome-in...@googlegroups.com, ooops...@gmail.com
Hi Amilia,

Thanks so much for your interest in the WormBase project! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

On this project you'd be consuming our RESTful api to make a mobile site/native app.

This is the same API our main website uses (www.wormbase.org). However, our current website doesn't always work seamlessly on mobile devices. We're looking for someone who can bring our data onto mobile devices.

Did you have any specific questions on the project? Applications are due on Friday.

Good luck!
Abby

Lead developer - WormBase website

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Amila Dissanayake <ooops...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm a final year computer science and engineering student in university of moratuwa sri lanka. I have all required knowledge(AJAX/JSON/HTML/CSS/JS) for the project WormBase iOS App/Mobile web site. I have a one year working experience in Hsenid mobile international (pvt) ltd. I would like to know more about this project.

Thanks.