Re: Gsoc :2013 - Interested in WormBase iOS App/Mobile web site

rhaw

May 1, 2013, 5:28:11 AM5/1/13
to genome-in...@googlegroups.com, Abigail Cabunoc
Hi Amila,
Thank you for your interest in the Genome Informatics groups and the WormBase iOS app. I've cc'd Abigail on the email who is the Wormbase mentor this year. She'll be able to talk to you more about this project. You will need to submit your proposal by Friday this week.
Good luck,
Robin

On Monday, April 29, 2013 9:42:17 AM UTC-4, Amila Dissanayake wrote:
Hi,
I'm very much interested in WarmBase iOS App.Mobile web site. I'm a final year computer science and engineering student in university of moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have very good knowledge and working experience in JAVA/AJAX/JSON/HTML/CSS/JS. I'm using these technologies for my final year project. Also I'm working in Hsenid software international (pvt) ltd for one year now. I have experienced all the technologies required to complete this project successfully. I would like to know more about this project.

Thanks.