Project 16: Interactive pipeline for retrieving, processing and visualising vast public gene expression datasets

Vanessa Avalos

Mar 21, 2016, 7:33:12 PM3/21/16
to Genome Informatics-Google Summer of Code Group, juri.r...@utoronto.ca
Hi. I'm Vanessa a computer science student. I'm interested in the Project 16, I understand that the main idea is visualisation of the data, and make functions for perform exploratory analysis. I want to know what methods/functions are expected do.  The data sets GEO and ArrayExpress will be the only that we will use? ? It will be the first time that I work with this data sets, but I found information on web. There is specific data sets for analyze?

Thank you!
Best,
Vanessa.

Robin Haw

Mar 21, 2016, 11:14:42 PM3/21/16
to genome-in...@googlegroups.com, juri.r...@utoronto.ca
Dear Vanessa,
Thanks for your interest in project 16. I’m sure Juri will be able to answer your questions.
Good luck with your proposal.
Best,
Robin Haw