GSoC 2016 Linking Galaxy with Google Drive

Carlos Mauro Cardenas Fernandez

Mar 21, 2016, 7:33:12 PM3/21/16
to Genome Informatics-Google Summer of Code Group
Dears
I´m Carlos Cardenas, student  from Peru in Computer Science, this project look nice: Linking Galaxy with Google Drive.  I have strong skill refer to the Python, C/C++ and java.

I have some projects making Robots, Scraping web, CD/USB lives linux, improvement of usability and accesibility and others

In this year i'm searching a good topic for develop my thesis and try to find a Phd program, and feel these Gnome´s topic are fantastic.

Best Regards.

Robin Haw

Mar 21, 2016, 11:25:05 PM3/21/16
to genome-in...@googlegroups.com, Enis Afgan
Dear Carlos,
Thanks for your interest in Galaxy Google Drive project. I have cc’d Enis Afgan who will be happy to answer your questions.
Good luck with your proposal.
Regards,
Robin Haw