Interactive pipeline for retrieving, processing and visualising vast public gene expression datasets

Vanessa Avalos

Mar 21, 2016, 7:33:12 PM3/21/16
to Genome Informatics-Google Summer of Code Group
Hi, I am Vanessa, a  computer science student. I like the statistics, and I have taken a lot of courses in school. I'm interested in Project 16, I understand that the main idea is to have a visualisation of the data and make functions for do exploratory analysis, could you tell me what kind of methods/functions are expected. I have background in Biology.

Thank you!
Best,
Vanessa.