GIAB workshop - Save the Date

Justin Zook

Dec 17, 2018, 10:35:56 AM12/17/18
to Genome in a Bottle

Dear Genome in a Bottle Consortium,

We plan to hold the next Genome in a Bottle Workshop on March 28-29, 2019 in Stanford, CA.  This workshop will likely be morning and afternoon of March 28 and the morning of March 29, followed by the steering committee meeting in early afternoon.  The workshop include progress updates, presentations about related work, and planning for new samples and analyses. We plan to have a call to discuss specific topics for the workshop in early January, which we will announce to these GIAB lists.

Best regards,

Justin Zook and Marc Salit

Justin Zook

Dec 21, 2018, 6:15:03 PM12/21/18
to Genome in a Bottle
Dear Genome in a Bottle Consortium,

We plan to have a call on January 14 at 3pm EST to discuss plans for the March 28-29, 2019 GIAB workshop.  We welcome all interested in helping to set goals and content for the agenda. We also welcome topics for the steering committee, and the steering committee is open for self-nomination.

Feel free to send us ideas prior to the call, and we will send additional information for the call in the new year.

Cheers,
Justin and Marc