T2T / HPRC Towards a Complete Reference of Human Genome Diversity

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Sep 3, 2020, 3:21:50 PM9/3/20
to GIAB Analysis Team, genome-in...@googlegroups.com

Dear GIAB,

I wanted to let you know that virtual conference “T2T / HPRC Towards a Complete Reference of Human Genome Diversity” is open for free registration at https://www.t2t-hprc-2020conference.com/.  We’ve been collaborating with both the Telomere to Telomere Consortium and the Human Pangenome Reference Consortium, and there are a lot of synergies between our efforts, so I encourage you to attend this meeting to learn about the latest advances in human genome assembly.

Cheers,

Justin