GIAB call TODAY, Monday, Dec 11 about GIAB-Ag and Cancer GIAB

Zook, Justin M. (Fed)

Dec 11, 2023, 8:42:42 AM12/11/23
to genome-in...@googlegroups.com, GIAB Analysis Team, Murdoch, Brenda (bmurdoch@uidaho.edu), Kalleberg, Jenna (MU-Student), Schnabel, Robert D.

Dear Genome in a Bottle,

A reminder that we will be having our GIAB analysis team call today, Monday, Dec 11, at 1pm EST, where Bob Schnabel, Jenna Kalleberg, and Brenda Murdoch will be joining us to discuss their proposed “GIAB-Ag” project to develop GIAB-like resources for cattle and potentially other agricultural animals. We’ll also give an update on data and plans for the tumor/normal, including a discussion about sequencing options for the cells we have saved from different passages of HG008 (draft of slides at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15pQhSuSk1d3HHZFG8h7GGpFoWATgyJySmYeur-Xsr9c/edit?usp=sharing.)

Connection information is:

Join from the meeting link

https://nist-secure.webex.com/nist-secure/j.php?MTID=m7a072dd7b6650c1fcdb32d994d1e6690

Join by meeting number

Meeting number (access code): 2764 901 8890

Meeting password: gsMhgGm@375

Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)

+1-415-527-5035,,27649018890## US Toll

+1-929-251-9612,,27649018890## USA Toll 2

Join by phone

+1-415-527-5035 US Toll

+1-929-251-9612 USA Toll 2

Global call-in numbers

Cheers,

Justin

Schnabel, Robert D.

Dec 11, 2023, 2:36:58 PM12/11/23
to Zook, Justin M. (Fed), genome-in...@googlegroups.com, GIAB Analysis Team, Murdoch, Brenda (bmurdoch@uidaho.edu), Kalleberg, Jenna (MU-Student)

Hi all,

Thanks for listening today. Attached (hopefully) is a pdf of the slides I presented. The URLs in the pdf are live. Jenna just defended last week and we are in the process of turning the TrioTrain chapter of her dissertation into a manuscript, so I’d ask that you keep that in mind. We welcome any comments/thoughts on the project.

Bob