ExoGENI decommissioning

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Baldin, Ilya

未读,
2021年12月7日 13:22:242021/12/7
收件人 geni-...@googlegroups.com、geni-a...@geni.net、geni-or...@googlegroups.com

Folks,

As previously announced we are completing the decommissioning of ExoGENI sites. It’s a bitter-sweet moment for us after almost 10 years in operation. The website and wiki for ExoGENI will continue for the time, however the infrastructure will cease to operate by the end of 2021.

In the meantime, InstaGENI portion of GENI continues to operate and being used by experimenters, until what we anticipate is at least the summer of ’22. Of course we are also busy constructing FABRIC (https://whatisfabric.net) and have begun accepting early experimenters to it.

-ilya

Ilya Baldin, PhD

Director, Network Research and Infrastructure

RENCI/UNC Chapel Hill

回复全部
回复作者
转发