Parallel Links between InstaGENI nodes

1 view

Peter Willis

Apr 30, 2021, 3:04:46 PM4/30/21
to GENI Users
I was looking to test out port bonding/LACP on OvS nodes and found that you can connect multiple links between two InstaGENI nodes. Everything seemed to be in order and the resources were reserved, but when I attempt basic LACP bonding with OvS, nothing seems to work. The LACP messages are exchanged, but the partnering fails and nothing is forwarded over the link.

I'm trying to troubleshoot on the OvS side (there isn't much to get it going), but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or experience with parallel links between GENI nodes. Is this something that should even work?