GENI Portal Reservation Problem Report

Aashrai Anilkumar Puthran RIT Student (via the GENI Portal)

Jul 30, 2021, 9:12:16 PM7/30/21
to geni-...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
The controller resources never go through nor can I work with ryu controllers!

Process metadata:
User name: Aashrai Anilkumar Puthran RIT Student
User username: ap2803
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:MSTETCapstone2198+slice+Project-Milaap
Slice name: Project-Milaap
Project name: MSTETCapstone2198
Aggregate manager URLs: https://instageni.maxgigapop.net:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: MAX InstaGENI
Request submitted: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 01:08:36 +0000

Thanks,
Aashrai Anilkumar Puthran RIT Student
omni-invocation-bug-report-ap2803-FX1jYX.zip

Alyahya, Aren (via the GENI Portal)

Aug 7, 2021, 2:24:27 PM8/7/21
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, ARA...@pitt.edu
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
Hi,
I wander if I could reserve resources from Europe

Process metadata:
User name: Alyahya, Aren
User username: ara128
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:Babay-Overlay-Performance+slice+test2
Slice name: test2
Project name: Babay-Overlay-Performance
Aggregate manager URLs: https://www.wall1.ilabt.iminds.be:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: iMinds Virtual Wall 1
Request submitted: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 18:17:18 +0000

Thanks,
Alyahya, Aren
omni-invocation-bug-report-ara128-Q5URMA.zip

Hussamuddin Nasir

Aug 9, 2021, 8:35:27 AM8/9/21
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, ARA...@pitt.edu
Hello,

 Due to those sites using an old SSL version, GENI accounts and tools
are unable to use the European resources.

--
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

GENI & Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking Phone : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building Fax : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 237 E-mail : na...@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495 Web : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

University of Kentucky