GENI Portal Reservation Problem Report

Matthew Corcoran (via the GENI Portal)

May 7, 2022, 5:31:38 PM5/7/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
Using an RSPEC found in https://github.com/GENI-NSF/geni-tutorials/tree/master/LabOne/ndn to test an NDN sample, but it seems the image doesn't exist on the Princeton servers anymore. In the corresponding tutorial, it appears this rspec should work on an InstaGeni rack, so I don't believe it is an issue with where I'm placing my site.

Process metadata:
User name: Matthew Corcoran
User username: mrcorcor
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:ECE671+slice+MRCFinalProjectNDN
Slice name: MRCFinalProjectNDN
Project name: ECE671
Aggregate manager URLs: https://geni.it.cornell.edu:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: Cornell InstaGENI
Request submitted: Sat, 07 May 2022 21:19:47 +0000

Thanks,
Matthew Corcoran
omni-invocation-bug-report-mrcorcor-iblbP8.zip

Hussamuddin Nasir

May 10, 2022, 8:11:11 AM5/10/22
to mrcor...@umass.edu, geni-...@googlegroups.com
That particular image and tutorial has been long deprecated by its authors.

--
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab, GENI & FABRIC Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking Phone : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building Fax : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 237 E-mail : na...@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495 Web : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

University of Kentucky