GENI Publications Survey (with prizes!)

Baldin, Ilya

Sep 29, 2021, 5:16:15 PM9/29/21
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, geni-or...@googlegroups.com, Christopherson, Laura

Dear GENI users,

Thank you so much for using GENI! We are writing to ask you to take a brief survey about the papers you have written about research you've conducted using GENI and/or other testbeds such as Chameleon and CloudLab. The survey will present you with a list of papers you published and ask you to attribute each paper to the testbed(s) used in the research. It should take no more than 10 minutes of your time. We need this for our reporting requirements to the National Science Foundation (NSF) and to demonstrate the impact these testbeds have had on systems and networking research. This information is vital to the continued funding of these and future testbeds. We kindly ask that you complete this brief survey by October 22nd. Thank you so much for your participation!

Survey: https://pubconnect.renci.org

To Show our Appreciation

We understand your time is valuable. To show our thanks, at the end of the survey, you may enter yourself into a raffle to win these prizes:

  • Second Prize: 6 participants will win a $25 Amazon gift card.
  • First Prize: 3 participants will win a $50 Amazon gift card.
  • Grand Prize:  10 participants will win the opportunity to be a FABRIC beta tester

If you have already received a copy of this email from another testbed, please ignore this one. The survey only needs to be taken once. Thanks again for your time!

Ilya Baldin, PhD

Director, Network Research and Infrastructure

RENCI/UNC Chapel Hill