Service Disruption in InterRack links in InstaGENI racks

Hussamuddin Nasir

Sep 13, 2021, 5:19:30 PM9/13/21
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, GENI Help List
Hello GENI Users,

 We wanted to inform you that starting sometime around 20th Sept 2021,
Internet2 whose provides Inter-Rack connectivity will be upgrading their
infrastructure. This upgrade will break the existing setup that require
weeks to fix, hence may cause this connectivity to go down for an
extended period of time. Connections within each rack should work fine.
We do not have a fixed date yet since we have not been provided one by
Internet2. We will keep you updated on the progress of this upgrade.

--
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

GENI & Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking Phone : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building Fax : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 237 E-mail : na...@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495 Web : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

University of Kentucky