GENI Portal Reservation Problem Report

Jashwanth Kumar Goud Cheruku (via the GENI Portal)

Jul 4, 2022, 11:59:51 PM7/4/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, jcheru...@muleriders.saumag.edu
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
why i am getting error while creating a slice

Process metadata:
User name: Jashwanth Kumar Goud Cheruku
User username: jcheruku
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:IAlsmadi2016+slice+Labb2-Cheruku
Slice name: Labb2-Cheruku
Project name: IAlsmadi2016
Aggregate manager URLs: https://geni.case.edu:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: Case Western InstaGENI
Request submitted: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 03:57:12 +0000

Thanks,
Jashwanth Kumar Goud Cheruku
omni-invocation-bug-report-jcheruku-7dmg2M.zip

Joe Viviano (via the GENI Portal)

Jul 6, 2022, 12:46:42 PM7/6/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
Hello - I can't seem to reserve resources for a cybersecurity lab that is due this week. Upon logging into Putty, I was told there is no connection. When I checked the Geni portal, my connection to Georgia Tech was not displayed anywhere. Thank you in advance for any help.

Process metadata:
User name: Joe Viviano
User username: geni324
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:CS335+slice+vPark-JoeViviano
Slice name: vPark-JoeViviano
Project name: CS335
Aggregate manager URLs: https://instageni.rnoc.gatech.edu:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: Georgia Tech InstaGENI
Request submitted: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 16:45:28 +0000

Thanks,
Joe Viviano
omni-invocation-bug-report-geni324-cCM1GC.zip

Hussamuddin Nasir

Jul 6, 2022, 2:07:26 PM7/6/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, 170...@park.edu
Try now.

--
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab, GENI and FABRIC Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking Phone : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building Fax : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 237 E-mail : na...@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495 Web : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

University of Kentucky
**********************

BHAVYA NALABOTHU (via the GENI Portal)

Jul 11, 2022, 11:48:01 AM7/11/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
i could not resreve resources i have tried for many times

Process metadata:
User name: BHAVYA NALABOTHU
User username: bnalabot
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:IAlsmadi2016+slice+LAB4-NALABOTHU4
Slice name: LAB4-NALABOTHU4
Project name: IAlsmadi2016
Aggregate manager URLs: https://geni.case.edu:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: Case Western InstaGENI
Request submitted: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:45:21 +0000

Thanks,
BHAVYA NALABOTHU
omni-invocation-bug-report-bnalabot-TCm9wJ.zip

BHAVYA NALABOTHU (via the GENI Portal)

Jul 11, 2022, 2:36:09 PM7/11/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com
Attached is a problem report about reserving resources generated from the
GENI Portal (https://portal.geni.net/). This problem report contains
process-related information such as log files, resource specifications
(RSpecs) and metadata.

User message:
unable to add resources

Process metadata:
User name: BHAVYA NALABOTHU
User username: bnalabot
Slice URN: urn:publicid:IDN+ch.geni.net:IAlsmadi2016+slice+lab4-nalabothu-6
Slice name: lab4-nalabothu-6
Project name: IAlsmadi2016
Aggregate manager URLs: https://geni.case.edu:12369/protogeni/xmlrpc/am/2.0
Aggregate manager names: Case Western InstaGENI
Request submitted: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 18:34:07 +0000

Thanks,
BHAVYA NALABOTHU
omni-invocation-bug-report-bnalabot-VMQVyQ.zip

Hussamuddin Nasir

Jul 11, 2022, 8:05:28 PM7/11/22
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, BHAVYA NALABOTHU (via the GENI Portal)
please try a different rack. This racks has only 1 VM available and have
requsted 2.

--
cheers,

Hussam