GENI Publications Survey reminder

1 view

Baldin, Ilya

Oct 19, 2021, 3:07:42 PM10/19/21
to geni-...@googlegroups.com, geni-or...@googlegroups.com, Christopherson, Laura

Dear GENI users,

We wrote you a couple of weeks back to ask you to take a brief survey about the papers you have written about research that used GENI or other testbeds. We will close the survey this Friday, October 22nd. If you haven't had an opportunity to take the survey yet, this is your friendly reminder to please do so. We need this for our reporting requirements to the National Science Foundation (NSF) and to demonstrate the impact testbeds have had on systems and networking research.

It should take no more than 10 minutes of your time. The survey can be found here: https://pubconnect.renci.org

We understand your time is valuable. To show our thanks, at the end of the survey, you may enter yourself into a raffle to win these prizes:

  • 6 participants will win a $25 Amazon gift card.
  • 3 participants will win a $50 Amazon gift card.
  • 10 participants will win the opportunity to be a FABRIC beta tester.

Thank you so much for your participation!

-ilya

Ilya Baldin, PhD

Director, Network Research and Infrastructure

RENCI/UNC Chapel Hill