Re: {GWG: 2311} Bootstrap and Responsive Web Design - GWG presentations

Daniel Lemon

Feb 18, 2013, 10:07:58 AM2/18/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately as I work in Lausanne it's a bit difficult for me to get to Geneva before 18hr00 :-)

However, I figure I'd responde though I'm not sure if I can "promote" this other event on the same day, but for those interested in Drupal:

The "Suisse Romande" Drupal group will meet up in the evening on the 27th February from 18hr00 - in a bar (possibly Scandale).

Event should be posted up shortly (hopefully by Wednesday) with the exact details. The group is "restarting" from being slightly inactive for a few months so if you guys are able to head to the Geneva Web Group event in the HD Centre then you can always come for beer with some other Drupalers.

On 18 February 2013 16:00, Alex Faundez <faunde...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear members,

The Geneva Web Group will host its next presentation session on Wednesday 27 February 2013 (14.00 - 17.30).

Venue: HD Centre, 114 rue de Lausanne, 1202 Geneva (by Restaurant Perle du Lac).

Programme:
- "Implementing Bootstrap", by Genc Kastrati and Maxime Faupel, The Global Fund
- "Responsive Web Design in theory and practice", by David Roessli – Web Designer - Cybermedia Concepts - www.cybmed.com, and Luigi Principi, Manager, Web Information Services, ISO.

As usual, if you want to attend, add your name to the Doodle list below.

http://doodle.com/uzsxghdcz3ivipg5

The maximum number of participants allowed in the meeting room is 28. Please make sure you free up your spot if you know you're not going to make it.

There is a 10 CHF fee for these two presentations.

Hope you can make it!

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Alex Faundez

Feb 25, 2013, 9:23:12 AM2/25/13
to Geneva Web Group
Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder. The next GWG presentation is taking place this Wednesday afternoon.

We're already above the limit of 30 seats (33+2). Please make sure you remove your name from the Doodle list if you know you cannot make it.

Thank you and see on Wednesday.