FW: "Is altruism dead?"

Gianluca Miscione

Sep 1, 2023, 7:00:29 AM9/1/23
to spaghett...@googlegroups.com, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com, Open Government and Technology

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Perhaps of interest: a case study on the paradigm shift in Swiss Open Government Data:

https://content.iospress.com/articles/information-polity/ip220048

Please let me know if you are aware of similar recent studies.

Thanks,

Gianluca

Eva Vognild

Oct 31, 2023, 10:28:44 AM10/31/23
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com

https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=219877

Help OCHA design a global solution for the 3W (‘who does what where’)! We’re looking for someone to join our 3W project team initially for 7 months, likely to be extended to a year or more. The role is very technical – we need someone with experience designing and building database architecture and workflows for global applications, who can help us ensure seamless integration between core OCHA platforms such as HPC.tools and the ActivityInfo platform that we’ll use to collect 3W data in the field. Of course, field experience with humanitarian monitoring is also very useful – and female candidates and those from non-western countries are especially encouraged to apply.

Eva VOGNILD

Information Management Officer, Field Information Services (FIS)

United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) Istanbul

Email: vog...@un.org, Mob: +90 (0) 534 260 14 92, Skype: evavognild