Innovation & startup 2.0

Claude Super

Aug 29, 2013, 11:10:40 AM8/29/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
A quick note about a conference at Y-Parc (Yverdon) on September 26th 2PM : Innovation, StartUp & PME 2.0.
Join us for the release of the white paper co-written by Nathalie Nyffeler, Valery Naula and me on the subject of "How startups and SMB can embrace successfully the 2.0 technologies and patterns".
The conference will be held in French and after the presentation of the White Paper, a debate with Antoine Perdaens (Knowledge Plaza's CEO), Gilles Ruffieux and others  will take place.
The Innokick reward ceremony and a cocktail will end this special 2.0 day in Vaud.
I am looking forward to seeing you there.
Cheers
Claude