recruitment agency for communications jobs in and around Geneva

Michael Gabathuler

Jan 2, 2014, 3:58:24 AM1/2/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

best wishes for a happy new year!

Could anyone recommend a recruitment agency / headhunter specialized in communications jobs in and around Geneva?

Has anyone any positive or negative experience to share?

Thank you very much for any advice!

Michael

craig.duncan

Jan 2, 2014, 4:20:04 AM1/2/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
HI,

I am sure someone in the Geneva Communicators Network can help you with this.

See: http://genevacom.org/

Craig

Tony Gmail

Jan 2, 2014, 10:26:45 AM1/2/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com, geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

The Geneva Communicators Network group, gene...@gmail.com, would probably be a great place for references.

Best of luck,

Tony.

Sent by carrier pigeon.
--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Michael Gabathuler

Jan 5, 2014, 3:31:23 PM1/5/14
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks for your help! I have contacted GCN.

Regards,
Michael