Looking for recommendations for a web project business analyst (consultancy opportunity)

Alex Faundez

Feb 24, 2022, 10:14:33 AM2/24/22
to Geneva Web Group
Dear GWG members,

I hope you are all well and staying safe.

I am looking for recommendations for an experienced business analyst specializing in open-source web redesigns.

WMO is starting a web redesign project and we would like to hire a business analyst (consultant) to help us during the research and define part of the project, including (but not limited to):
- identify CMS features WMO could use,
- model templates based on content research done by a content strategist/content designer,
- understand stakeholder content and feature needs,
- etc.

We're looking for someone with a strong UX and a content-first expertise, with of course a strong background in understanding business/user needs and convert them into CMS templates and features. Ideally, the consultant should be able to travel to Geneva for a few days during a 6-month period.

We're currently creating the TORs, but any recommendation you may have would be helpful.

You can contact me directly by replying to this e-mail or at faunde...@gmail.com

Best,

Alex