Fwd: "Open source intelligence" communities

Gianluca Miscione

Mar 22, 2022, 2:40:20 PM3/22/22
to Info Soc

All,

recently I’ve heard a few times about the "open source intelligence", for example:

I thought you’d find it interesting how two communities with opposite values (openness vs. secrecy) encounter...

Best,

Gianluca

Gianluca Miscione

University College Dublin

Zurich University of Applied Sciences

University of Zurich

Title: LinkedIn - Description: LinkedIn icon Title: Facebook - Description: Facebook icon Title: Twitter - Description: Twitter Icon

Recent publications

Organization Infrastructures Innovation Development Trust Methodologies Geo Health Blockchain Visibility Europe Americas Asia Africa Online

image009.png
image010.png
image011.png
image012.png