FW: Research Scientist Post (contract available until Oct 2024)

Gianluca Miscione

Aug 5, 2022, 2:05:01 PM8/5/22
to ml-...@googlegroups.com

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Please distribute as you see fit.

Thanks,

Gianluca

Gianluca Miscione
University College Dublin

https://people.ucd.ie/gianluca.miscione

From: Management Information Systems <MIS...@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE> On Behalf Of Michael O'Neill
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2022 6:49 PM
To: MIS...@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE
Subject: Research Scientist Post (contract available until Oct 2024)

Colleagues,

Below may suit someone with an OR background open to heuristics, and is likely to have a significant focus on multi-agent flight route planning and optimisation. We've already filled the first Research Scientist post which is focusing on the adaptive vision system...

We are hiring a Research Scientist in the area of machine learning and optimisation. Join our  group at University College Dublin (UCD Natural Computing Research & Applications Group) to push the boundaries in evolutionary machine learning technology. With our industry and academic research partners as part of the GUARD project you will have an opportunity to make a significant contribution to real world applications of smart drones with positive and meaningful, societal impact. More details can be found at the Work at UCD website https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/ search for Job Reference 014776.

Many thanks,

Mike.

Prof Michael O'Neill

Full Professor of Business Analytics

Subject Area Head, Management Information Systems

University College Dublin, Ireland

--

Any personal data provided to University College Dublin, National University of Ireland (“UCD”) will be processed by UCD as data controller in accordance with data protection law. For further information on how UCD uses your personal data and for information on your data protection rights and how to exercise them, please see the UCD Data Protection Policy.

 Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.