Drupal expert to give overview (urgent)

trmiller

Sep 10, 2013, 4:01:29 AM9/10/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are urgently looking for someone who is well-versed in Drupal to give a concise overview of its functioning and capacities, for comparison with systems we've worked with: WordPress and Typo3.

We were thinking in the form of a short workshop (afternoon). Needs to be English-language.

If possible, this week yet. Otherwise targeting end of Sept.

Thanks for any tips!

Terri Miller
Web editor
The Lutheran World Federation

Gilles Demarty

Sep 10, 2013, 6:02:00 AM9/10/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Terri,

I highly recommend Axel, from Connect-i.
Connect-i is a small company dedicated in Drupal who know what they are talking about.

Here are the contact info:

Axel Minck
Connect-i
Tresi 6
CH-1028 Préverenges

Gilles.

--
Gilles Demarty
Lausanne, Switzerland

trmiller

Sep 11, 2013, 6:02:22 AM9/11/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Gilles,

Thanks for the recommendation!

Terri

trmiller

Sep 11, 2013, 6:03:53 AM9/11/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Thanks for the suggestions! Very helpful.

Terri

trev...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2013, 10:58:04 AM9/11/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
Dear Terri,

Would be more than happy to help with this request. We've got a Geneva based team of php developers who are well versed in all of the systems you've mentioned.

We can offer experience from a development and practical point of view which should help with your selection.

We regularly run demo workshops covering the pros and cons of CMSs on a shortlist. Of course it would also be good to understand some of your requirements in advance.

Please feel free to contact me on the number below.

Best,

Trevor