Re: {GWG: 2317} Ramsar.org - new CMS, another Open RFP

virtyt gacaferi

Feb 24, 2013, 2:15:35 PM2/24/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
qomi CV-jat e ekipit e shof a kena shans me fitu a jo.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM, Lynn M Sorrentino <lynn.m.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings, again from Lynn at the Ramsar Secretariat.

We have a second RFP now open for bidding - the Intent to bid form is attached, due 15 March and the RFP is also attached, proposals are due 31 March please. Instructions on sending the documents in are detailed in the forms, along with the new CMS requeirements, new Library, reorganisation of current site and new deisgn, and hosting needs.

Thanks for reviewing the documents, and have a great weekend!

Lynn Sorrentino

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Virtyt Gacaferi

Ch. de Cornele 1

1093 La Conversion