10 things I learned in the process of redesigning my website

Timo Luege

Sep 3, 2013, 4:58:52 AM9/3/13
to geneva-w...@googlegroups.com
I have been involved in the relaunched and redesign of two big organization websites over the last couple of years.
Now it was time for me to redesign my own website and as always I learned and remembered a few things.
Here is a summary: http://sm4good.com/2013/09/03/1o-learned-redesigning-website/

I'm of course not saying that this is similar to redesigning a big, institutional website. For example, I didn't have to integrate with any external applications, which in my opinion is always the biggest headache in a relaunch process. But considering how WordPress has become more and more relevant for big websites over the last couple of years, I hope that you might find some of the things interesting.

Best,

Timo